Congratulations and Jubilations
The weekend just past has ushered in a new era of Mahney matrimony.
I wished I could have been there but the UK, like some overweight woman of negotiable affection, has drawn me in and taken all my money. It sounded like an awesome day and I can't begin to say how envious I am of Mahneys maturity and courage.
I also noticed a couple of other things whilst looking through the photos. 1) All the people I know from school physically resemble my mental stereotype of their chosen profession. 2) They (and I probably need to include myself here as well) also seem to be slowing morphing into our carbon copies of our fathers.
Anyway, congrats and well done Mahney. May your future together be as awesome as Krylos.
* For anyone who picked the title of this entry as the lyrics from a Cliff Richard song: SHAME.

10 Comments:
that's a song TITLE?
No no, they are song lyrics from a song called "Congratulations". The lyrics themselves constitute the title of my post.
Keep up.
1. Reid seems to be doing a bond impersonation in most photos taken of him on the day.
2. I guess I must look like a grapho then? I always think I look like a bum most of the time, but maybe that is in a fact how a designer would look like...
3. Yes, I am looking more and more like my dad.
Krylos was awesome.. but he had a speck of the awesomness that was Moleander :oP
Despite not knowing any of the people involved, I'd like to offer my congratulations to the happy couple. And to Cliff Richard.
You used a fucking Cliff Richard quote? You could have at least made it Wired for Sound or summat.
Thanks for the well-wishes folks, and the first photographical glimpses of my wedding! Although, I wonder what profession you have me pegged as? Does 'unemployed layabout' have a general stereotype?
P.S. Krylos sucks a cock.
Oh yeah, Reid also looks exactly like Harry Osborn from Spider-Man 3.
Come on, Cliff Richard purposefully named himself after a rock face in order to make his image more rock'n'roll (I'm not sure if the same applies to his last name...)
You look like a writer. If you grow a gay beard and put on about 5 times your body weight you'd look exactly like George R R Martin.
And yes Tim, you look exactly like a creative type. The up side is that particular profession covers a wide array of cool people so you're doing alright.
Kylos WAS gay. Past tense. You bastards killed him.
The unemployed layabout has a fantastic stereotype, in my case tanned and relaxed... live it while you can I say.
Congratulations and salutations Nathan... even if you don’t know who I am! - I did try to find a wedding present for you....
Yes, I seem to remember Krylos died in a very gay way - didn't he end up with tentacles for arms shortly beforehand??
And CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Nathan & Dora - sounds like u had an awesome day
xox
Post a Comment
<< Home