Travel narrative, notable thoughts, general interests and other standard bloggy type content.
posted by ceedy @ 10:51 pm 9 comments
I have bowed to Ian's superior creativeness and re-named my blog. Ian, I will grant you my first-born daughters hand in marriage for this boon.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Such a generous offer in light of the number of offspring you intend to produce!
and how hairy they're likely to be!You can have the title, but if any book or movie deals come out of this blog, I get 70% of the profits. Okay?
Wot M said!
I don't get the reference .. why is Chocos Modern Life funny? Please explain. I am feeling retarded. I quite liked the after grog blog. I thought that was very droll.
Serious? "Excuse me, sir... but garbage and dogs are not part of a balanced diet." - Gold!E.g.The good, the bad, and the wallaby, pt. 1The good, the bad, and the wallaby, pt. 2wikipedia
C'mon. You are unemployed... you can post more that this! I have an excuse... I am sick... and that makes my life dull.
Tangles - I'm reconsidering our Chicken-ness.Dear me. I was supposed to be home by 6pm from school, but I actually used to come home EARLY* to catch the ABC at 5:30pm.*Stop loitering outside the local shopping mall
Post a Comment
<< Home
9 Comments:
I have bowed to Ian's superior creativeness and re-named my blog.
Ian, I will grant you my first-born daughters hand in marriage for this boon.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Such a generous offer in light of the number of offspring you intend to produce!
and how hairy they're likely to be!
You can have the title, but if any book or movie deals come out of this blog, I get 70% of the profits. Okay?
Wot M said!
I don't get the reference .. why is Chocos Modern Life funny? Please explain. I am feeling retarded.
I quite liked the after grog blog. I thought that was very droll.
Serious?
"Excuse me, sir... but garbage and dogs are not part of a balanced diet." - Gold!
E.g.
The good, the bad, and the wallaby, pt. 1
The good, the bad, and the wallaby, pt. 2
wikipedia
C'mon. You are unemployed... you can post more that this! I have an excuse... I am sick... and that makes my life dull.
Tangles - I'm reconsidering our Chicken-ness.
Dear me. I was supposed to be home by 6pm from school, but I actually used to come home EARLY* to catch the ABC at 5:30pm.
*Stop loitering outside the local shopping mall
Post a Comment
<< Home