Friday, May 04, 2007

No more blinding our eyes and baring our asses to the world

That post title isn't really relevant to anything going on at the moment, I just like the sentiment (and the song).

Anyway I have two (somewhat) notable things of interest of which to inform my loyal readership:

Firstly is this track from Husky Rescue that is currently on top of my list. Unfortunately it's also the only decent song on the album but I guess you can't win them all.


Secondly, I have finally got around to uploading some of the better images from my time in South East Asia. In the navigation section to the right of the page links can be found. It should be noted that some of these photos (generally the better ones) were in fact taken by Marcelle and are being published without the owners express consent. I'm taking Google's approach and promise to take them down (at some unspecified point in the future) if the author has a problem with them being published.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 am, Blogger m said...

Thats ok, now I can flog yours off as mine as well. Some wonderful memories there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home