Goodbye shit-hole Bangkok
After a few days in a very grotty hotel I checked in to the 'First Hotel' which was very nice by any standards and by comparison to my previous nights accommodation felt like the Grand Hyatt. This was the departure site for my group toury thingy and it turns out that a whole 4 people are on the tour....and 3 of them are girls. Nice group but, quite and don't drink much but I'm certain I can change all that by the end of the 15 days.
Anyway, bed beconath so I shall titillate and tantalize with a blog favorite summery:
- Saw multiple temples and what-not in Bangkok and went for a river boat ride which was interesting
- Caught 12-hour overnight train from Bangkok to Chang Mai in the North. Bed was approximately 1 foot shorter than me. Got drunk.
- Arrived early and went for drive to mountains to look at Wot on a hill with lots of steps.
- Cooking class.
- Lady-boy show. Now this was interesting in that I have decided I must be gay.
- Pictures will follow hopefully tomorrow. I did get a kiss on the head during the show and have been unable to completely remove the pink lipstick.
- Bought lots of cheap t-shirts.
I’ll try and get the camera AND the camera cord in the same place tomorrow to upload some picies.

4 Comments:
Hehe - "Laaadyboy!!!"
Nice to see you're finally embracing your gayness (or should that be gaiety?)
;P
Interesting... is that why
youre doing your kickboxing course in Lamai - Ladyboy county of Samui???? Will be an interesting month!!
Have a fantastic time up north, I really like Chiang Mai and the hills around. And enjoy the trip south, you will find plenty more young boys in Phuket!!!
nothing wrong with any of it...
Oh how exciting. It must be fun doing it on a tour - you would pack so much in. What was the cooking class? Oh yum. I can only imagine all the yummy things you are eating... yum... oh I think I am hungry...
Post a Comment
<< Home