Saturday, July 14, 2007

A bit random....


What is the girl doing?
Reaching for the balloon?
Letting the balloon go?
Free polls from Pollhost.com


4 Comments:

At 6:43 am, Blogger K said...

it blew out of her hand. that's why she looks upset. pls add that option.

 
At 10:40 am, Blogger ceedy said...

That goes under 'she's reaching for it'.

all will become clear in time....

 
At 3:22 am, Blogger K said...

i dont think so - that could imply that the ballooon was approaching her from another place...

 
At 4:21 am, Blogger ceedy said...

I guess I saw it as a 'glass is half full or half empty' type scenario.

If the viewer perceives that she is grasping for the balloon (as I did) does that suggest a negative attitude in general? It wasn't until someone suggested that she was releasing the balloon that I even considered that possibility.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home