Latest News
Right, I'm back in Chang Mai after having spent a night in Chang Ria to the North and a night in a hut. The night we left Chang Mai I went to a Muay Thai fight which wasn't as bad as everyone suggests; only one person was knocked out with a knee to the head, the rest all went the distance. Piss weak.
Buses here are small. After approximately 3 seconds sitting in one I loose the use of my legs. Aside from this we've been pissing around in long-tail boats and trains.
Amusing sign of the day: "Wang Come Hotel".
The Thai culture is basically set up around selling shit to tourist as far as I can tell. Even the village we stayed at was set up by the government to get all the tribes in one spot and sell shit to tourist to make some additional cash on the side. I can't see this particular plan working in Australia as instead of selling colourful hats Australians indigenous population would simply make themselves less attractive tourist propositions by getting drunk from the profits.
It's amazing what will fit onto a 100cc scooter.

Girls from our group on an Elephant.

Me with a couple of ladies*.

My good self at the golden triangle which use to (???) make lots of opium.

A girl from our group crossing a bridge.

* Actual authenticity of ladies not guaranteed.

10 Comments:
Photos! Yay! Everything is in technicolour today!
Hey Choco, Cool photos.. great to be able to see what you're up to.
Michelle was wondering if you could do her a huge favour and grab her a couple of pairs of cheap fake sun glasses and send them over to her? She'll pay you for them.
can you please send me your email address as well. I've forgotten what it was....
Keep having fun.
TC
you are TOTALLY CHECKING OUT A DUDE!
It IS a very pretty dude...
I think that he is just avoiding eye contact with the other "ladies" rather pert set.
I meant "lady's"... Damned plurals.
I would have been checking out a dude whatever way I look so why fight it.
Crimothy: e-mail away.
English language: I care not for your rules and refuse to conform.
This is now "old news"... we want more new news, thanks.
yes - Chris could even bring us some news from the future ...
Ohhhh! That news is always crunchy!!!
... Or am I thinking of peanut butter from the future?!
I get so confused.
Post a Comment
<< Home