Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Upcoming and outgoing

Blogdom has been a bit slow of late and I certainly haven't been helping. It's been mainly work and very little play. Most recent weekends normally involve a nice meal and a mild amount on inebriation but nothing particularly blog worthy. That should change this weekend though as I'm off to the V Festival where I intend to drink like a fish but then avoid swimming like one as I've had the foresight to arrange a hotel (well, I didn't personally arrange it but the moral of the story is: I WON'T BE CAMPING!).

I was briefly on sky news the other day after appearing as part of a gay-arse human interest story being filmed at a local pub. I was only on for about 3 seconds but apparently that was enough to solicit advances from 2 random girls who knew some of the guys I work with. Good for my ego if nothing else.

It's been properly raining the last couple of days and I have gotten properly wet on my way to and from work. This whole bike idea suddenly doesn't look so rosy. Who would've thought it'd rain so much in England?

Finally a rather belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Chia for last Thursday. We went out for drinks and dinner (of which I only made the latter) which was fun. Congrats tiger, all the cool kids are turning 29 soon I've heard, you've started a trend.

5 Comments:

At 10:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Now I am cool kid too!

Oh, and thanks for the book dude. Haven't got to it yet, but at a quick perusal it looks awesome.

 
At 9:08 pm, Blogger m said...

Yeah thanks, all the cool kids are about to... I get in real early!

Congrats on picking up for a 3 sec tv role, thats quite impressive. Have you met any of the said lasses yet?

xx

 
At 1:29 am, Blogger tangles said...

Thanks mate! Though, when a lady gets to a certain age she doesn't like it bandied about like yesterdays knickers! Thankfully I have gotten something wrong in that saying, and yesterdays knickers are still perfectly safe at home in the wash basket.... or are they?!!!

To be continued....

 
At 5:25 am, Blogger K said...

Oh, I am not cool, I'll be so last season. Like wedges! or two seasons ago! Like The OC!

What about mid-late twenties - that's cool, innit?

2 ladies on the internet is at least as good as one in the hand?

 
At 11:16 pm, Blogger ceedy said...

Mahney! He lives! Good to hear from you mate.

Bella: sorry, we can't all be cool. You had a good run at it, give other people the opportunity to bask in the glory that is 2-9.

Tangles, my boy brain didn't register the fact that people of the opposite gender may not want such personal sadistics published about them. But you want people to know your not a nerdy 28 anymore don't you?

Sorry KT, I'm sure you have your own brand of cool but perhaps you should hang out in the sandpit for a bit longer before you decide to try and play in the big league.

Talk of 2 internet ladies and something in my hand does not summon the mental picture I was hoping for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home