And they're all looking quite forlorn in bunny ears and devil horns.
And so many of them were at this years V Festival in Chelmsford, Essex. My personal favorite was the fat hairy guy walking around in the Borat inspired spandex suit. Anyways, freaks aside, the festival was most enjoyable and the group of kids I tagged along with were awesome chaps and chapets (regardless of the fact they could all easily out-dance me (this should not come as a surprise to those who have seem me dance)). Musically I wasn't blown away but there were a few standouts including KT Tunstall, Snow Patrol, Amy Winehouse and Rilo Kiley. I did however miss Evil 9, Krafty Kuts and Dizzy Rascal so perhaps it was just a case of wrong place, wrong time.
We also went out to a club in Marks Tey Saturday night which was everything I thought an Essex club would be. First off the dress code which is far more strict than London which made me think of the ever relevant phrase "You can polish a turd but you can't make it shine". An Essex scaliwag in a nice pair or shoes is still an Essex lad. Why bother? Anyway, I again had a crack at getting down before leaving the floor to those better qualified.
Bank holiday weekend coming up and me with no cash. Booooo.



4 Comments:
You look DRUNK.
Glad you had fun, but really almost personally offended that you missed Krafty.
How ruuuuuuuude!
x
You have your own person dance style, dont let anyone tell you you cant dance!
xx
My word! You have been busy!
Despite the fun you seem to be having in that photo I have no regrets about missing V ... ooooh... music festival ... (shudder)...
there's no pics of floating possessions in those pics though, which is something...
Post a Comment
<< Home