Saturday, September 29, 2007

Chris Vs Car - Round 1

Ok, admittedly I lost round one but I like to think I broke their fist with my face (their fist being a windscreen in this instance and my face being my hip). So anyways, I was riding to work when a car decided to turn left as I was crossing an intersection and cleaned me up. I smacked into the side of her before vaulting into her windscreen. It was then just a matter of letting gravity take over and rolling down the bonnet onto the road. The end result of all this was the following:
  • Severely buckled front bicycle tyre
  • Smashed windscreen
  • Very bruised and swollen Chris
And here's the picture of the last line item:


Right, so that's my news for the week. Until my next exciting road incident....

2 Comments:

At 2:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's that stuff on your chest? Did you squash a dog on the way down or summink?

 
At 8:26 am, Blogger K said...

You have a hairy chest. Mahney agrees.

Poor Chris.

Cycling is dangerous in London. It just is.

Really glad it wasn't worse, Tiger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home