Friday, April 25, 2008

London to Brighton Bike Ride

I like bike riding. I like it so much in fact that I have decided to ride the 50 miles to Brighton on Sunday 15th June. In addition to the fun of it, I'm doing this ride to raise money for the British Heart Foundation and to this end would like to put it out there that people might like to contribute a few clams to this good cause.

I've set up a wee interweb site to help facilitate this giving of clams that can be accessed here:
http://www.justgiving.com/cdouglas

I'll see what I can do about getting some corporate sponsorship also with the intent that my employer match whatever you good people can contribute.

Hopefully I will build on this little venture and get all signed up for the London to Paris charity ride a few months later. More news on this when the future fog clears a little but for now thanks to everyone in advance for whatever you can contribute.

4 Comments:

At 7:08 pm, Blogger tangles said...

This is not photos of broken snozes, and so I feel jibbed.

 
At 7:53 pm, Blogger -Feebz- said...

Yes, we demand our pound of flesh!.....erm...

 
At 10:42 am, Blogger K said...

I'll give you an extra 5 quid to see it too.

You know some mercenary ladies, btw.

 
At 6:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remind me to chuck some money in your fundraising thing! I'm crap at remembering that sort of stuff.

Chat soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home