Sunday, September 30, 2007

And then there where four...

First off I have a bruise update as can be seen to the right:

I know it may be seen that I'm using my blog as a montage of personal injuries/aliments and indeed I am.

Speaking of blogs I would also like to formally farewell the following bloggers: Chia and Phoebe who both seem to be stuck in some sort of season time warp, Mahney who seems to have a fundamental marriage/blogging conflict and the blogfather himself Mat who, after a very brief resurface, has again vanished under the wave of binary obscurity. Farewell fair bloggers, facebook will have to suffice from here on in.

6 Comments:

At 8:27 am, Blogger K said...

Why are you doing a myspace face?

Everyone else is either too busy or too lazy.

 
At 6:58 pm, Blogger ceedy said...

What is a myspace face?

I'm grimacing as it hurt to lift my arm up to take the photo.

The world of blogs is dying the death. I'm just shocked that my laziness hasn't seem me out of the game before now.

 
At 12:10 am, Blogger m said...

That bruise is very colourful, its a pity you can't have a great bruise without the pain.

 
At 7:15 am, Blogger K said...

i dont think it's dying the death, is it for you, or a cheap trick to feel popular and listened to? huh?

PS: Go to the Dr PLEASE.

If you cared about my feelings you would.

See - emotional manipulation - shows I care.

PS: Big M seconds the go to the Dr call, and asks why you don't care about his feelings either. Now he is crying. Are you happy now?*


*parts of this stoy depicting real people have been changed.

 
At 12:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boring.

 
At 9:48 pm, Blogger tangles said...

Oh dear!! I haven't known until now. You poor thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home