Sunday, September 21, 2008

Egypt and stuff...


So last week I had to travel to Turkey and Egypt for work. This was mostly spent with clients but I did take a couple of days off to look around Cairo. It is a big, smelly chaotic sort of place where most of the cars are of the same vintage as the Datsun shitbox I use to drive but in worse condition. The only road rules seem to be 'drive on the right', apart from that anything goes. It's worse than Asia.

Anyway, I did get out to see the Pyramids at Giza and the Museum so generally a weekend well spent.



Finally I wanted to try and start a new competition: "Best view from a fast chain window". To kick things off I submit the following:

I hasten to add I was using the toilets there and not actually eating there. Egypt is yet to catch on to the idea of public toilets it seems.

5 Comments:

At 12:09 am, Blogger m said...

I like the travel perks of your job!

Great photos, I'm surprised you weren't eating there, I thought you lived on rubbish/fast food.

 
At 11:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean the Datsun Stanza was a piece of shit? You dont get cars that shade of powder blue anymore!

 
At 8:35 pm, Blogger -Feebz- said...

Hey! don't knock the Datsun shitbox :P I'm sure it's enjoying its retirement out on the farm :)

 
At 5:24 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I am sure the "shitbox" is feasting on good pasture. It deserves a good rest! (-; k

 
At 4:23 am, Blogger K said...

Yeah, why are you pretending?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home